For residents of Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, or Fukushima prefectures, you can save while traveling within Hokkaido. Douminwari has been extended until September 30, 2022 (check out on October 1, 2022).
|Sales Price Per Person Per Night||Discount Amount||Douminwari Coupon|
|3,000 – 3,999 JPY||1,000 JPY||2,000 JPY|
|4,000 – 4,999 JPY||2,000 JPY||2,000 JPY|
|5,000 – 5,999 JPY||2,500 JPY||2,000 JPY|
|6,000 – 7,999 JPY||3,000 JPY||2,000 JPY|
|8,000 – 9,999 JPY||4,000 JPY||2,000 JPY|
|10,000 JPY or more||5,000 JPY||2,000 JPY|
What accommodations can you book?
Where can we use the douminwari coupons?
You can search from this site: https://hokkaido-ouen.jp/search/ (Japanese only)
How many nights can you use the douminwari discount?
You can use the douminwari discount up to 5 nights. For workations, you can use up to 14 nights.
How do you use douminwari when booking SummerJapan properties?
- You can check the availability of the place where you want to stay.
- Please send us an email with the dates you want to stay, along with the number of people and children. Children aged 6 and under stay free of charge while using existing bedding.
- You can also book the property online using our booking page. Simply leave a note confirming that you will be applying the Douminwari discount.
- When you click “Request,” your information will be forwarded automatically to us.
- If a payment option window displays, please disregard it if you wish to use Douminwari . The reservation request will still be processed.
- Our consultants will communicate with you as soon as possible with the Douminwari discount.
What do you need to prepare for use?
- Please check the DOUMINWARI website for more information: https://douminwari.jp/
- To be able to cooperate in confirming your ID on the day of the tour (You must have an address in the target prefectures).
- A Douminwari consent form needs to be filled out on your check-in date.
- Have your vaccination certificate and/or test results ready. For non-Hokkaido residents, 3 vaccination doses are required. Residents of Hokkaido can avail of this if at least 14 days have passed since they received their second dose. (Completion of vaccination or a negative PCR test result within 72 hours is a condition of use). For more details, please refer to the Douminwari website.