Accommodations where BBQs are permitted are listed below.
Note, BBQs are subject to availability at the time of booking.
|TOSHOKAN||Only when no booking next door|
|THE KAMUI NISEKO||Only 2 groups per day|
|SNOW DOG||Only at designated space|
BBQ Rental Basic Plan (per day)
|S Plan (Special)||A Plan (Standard)||B Plan (Light)|
|Tarp (4-6 people)||1||-||-|
|BBQ (4 people)||1||1||1|
|Table (4 people)||1||1||-|
|Flashlight (rechargeable, 4 hours)||1||1||1|
|Lighter||One time use||One time use||One time use|
|Cotton work gloves||1||1||1|
|Tongs for charcoal||1||1||1|
- BBQ sets do not include food and plates/utensils.
- BBQ sets are available to use from 3pm on the day. Use of BBQ and hand-held fireworks after 9pm is strictly prohibited in this area, and non hand-held fireworks are not allowed. Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
- Please refrain from using plates and utensils belonging to your accommodation. Additional costs may be charged for damage to accommodation properties.
- Please return your BBQ set to where it was set up so it can be picked up at 10am the day after your reserved date.
- After use, please make sure charcoal is completely turned off and cold. Please cooperate in bringing all garbage to the designated area of your accommodation.
- Damages to rental equipment will result in full replacement charges.
- Lighter must be returned
BBQ sets are available between 29 June – 14 October 2019.
To request a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 days prior to your desired request date. Please provide your name, accommodation, date of use and BBQ plan.
Payment can be made directly at the SummerJapan office on the day of service or check in/check out dates.
Cancellation must be made no later than 4pm, 1 day prior to the date. If cancelled later than 4pm the day before will be charged 100% cancellation fee even because of weather. We recommend to set up a tarp in advance in case of rain. Availability of rental sets may be subject to change due to inclement weather without notice. Thank you for your understanding.