Accommodations where BBQs are permitted are listed below.
Note, BBQs are subject to availability at the time of booking.
|NEYUKI||Only when no booking next door|
|TOSHOKAN||Only when no booking next door|
|THE KAMUI NISEKO||Only 2 groups per day|
|SNOW DOG||Only at designated space|
BBQ Rental Basic Plan (per day)
|S Plan (Special)||A Plan (Standard)||B Plan (Light)|
|Tarp (4-6 people)||1||-||-|
|BBQ (4 people)||1||1||1|
|Table (4 people)||1||1||-|
|Flashlight (rechargeable, 4 hours)||1||1||1|
|Lighter||One time use||One time use||One time use|
|Cotton work gloves||1||1||1|
|Tongs for charcoal||1||1||1|
- BBQ sets do not include food and plates/utensils.
- BBQ sets are available to use from 3pm on the day. Use of BBQ and hand-held fireworks after 9pm is strictly prohibited in this area, and non hand-held fireworks are not allowed. Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
- Please refrain from using plates and utensils belonging to your accommodation. Additional costs may be charged for damage to accommodation properties.
- Please return your BBQ set to where it was set up so it can be picked up at 10am the day after your reserved date.
- After use, please make sure charcoal is completely turned off and cold. Please cooperate in bringing all garbage to the designated area of your accommodation.
- Damages to rental equipment will result in full replacement charges.
- Lighter must be returned
Please book and pay by 4pm at least 4 days prior to your desired request date.
Cancellation must be made no later than 4pm, 1 day prior to the date. If cancelled later than 4pm the day before will be charged 100% cancellation fee even because of weather. We recommend to set up a tarp in advance in case of rain. Availability of rental sets may be subject to change due to inclement weather without notice. Thank you for your understanding.